Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Night

(I am Ody's Mom: Tomorrow is a big day for Ody, he's going to have the surgery. Poor Ody doesn't know what “surgery” means. He's such a playful boy, that I want him to enjoy every second of his life.)

Actually, I am not quite sure what's going on lately. Mommy and Daddy brought me to the doc's a couple of times. That place is much scarier than Stanford campus. Daddy says that I am a brave boy, because Mommy refuses to go to the doctor's. She finds a ton of reasons that she's fine.

I had a nice day today -- managed opening the bedroom's door and slept on the bed for the whole day (I learned how to open a locked door without a key from the spy show that Mommy's been watching lately).

I picked out all the home-made chicken from my dinner bowl, and then begged A LOT beef tendon from mommy. And then, I had daddy-made sugar-free mango-peach sorbet as dessert.

I just had another egg with the left-over dinner. Was that to compensate the bath?

I am confused, what's going on on earth? How come they gave me so much to eat?

To eat, or not to eat. It's a hard question. I am tired. I'll leave this for tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment