Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby pictures!



Hi everyone. I'm still recovering from surgery, but I'm doing much better today. I can hobble around the yard and even run after Dante a little bit.

Daddy and Mommy have been spending a lot of with me the past two days, and it's been really great. Auntie Doris and Uncle Jason also came by to visit. I remember them because they baby-sat me a few months ago.

Daddy came across my baby pictures, and he decided to put them here. I am the one wearing the little string filled with Ducks (I used to be called Ducky!).

Aren't I adorable??

3 comments:

  1. ODY, hope you will get better soon~~~~ You are a good boy~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this isn't too weird for me to say - but you were SO CUTE! I don't know if I was ever that cute, but I hope I was.

    Feel better soon so we can picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, God-mother.

    Thanks, Puglet. I am sure you were even cuter!

    ReplyDelete