Monday, June 22, 2009

Like My Cone?


Do you like my cone? It's supposed to be comfy. Unfortunately, I have such a human-like flat face, I am unable to drink the water. Daddy was too smart, he flipped the cone, that I still have to wear it.

To be honest with ya, I don't like wearing the stuff. It looks ugly. The worst part is that I don't know how to move in this. Mommy says that I look stunned wearing it, is she right?

They are both at work. I'd better catch some sleep, and heal faster!

Do you see my shaved leg, and the stitches?

Updates:
The doctor just called Daddy, and he said that I should have less pain killer since I move too much! Darn, I'll be in pain.

2 comments:

  1. oh no - THE CONE.

    wearing that thing is worse than losing your parts, don't you think??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, I've never thought about that. I don't like either of them.

    ReplyDelete