Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Daddy went to work today because he didn't go to work last Friday. Me and Mommy stayed at home.

I woke Daddy up this morning by sneezing on his face. That's my way of saying "Happy Father's Day!"

I wanted to buy Daddy's a gift, but I am not allowed to go out. Usually, I give Daddy surprises on his bag, I think he will be happy to see one today since I haven't pooped for two days. I'll try my best.

Daddy played with Dante the chase game today. Is that his gift to me on Father's day, to make me jealous? I just locked the gate to Dante's place so that he cannot come over these days.


Some updates on recovery:
I went out to the yard today a couple of times. I picked up a tree-branch, ate one flower.
I still cannot use that leg yet.
There's new hair coming out the shaved area!

No comments:

Post a Comment