Monday, April 27, 2009

Cooking noodles




I cooked dinner today for mommy and daddy. Actually, because I am no tall enough, I just sat in the back and told mommy what to cook and how to do it. I tell mommy to first put in some noodles in some water. Mommy usually takes cares of the spices but I'm sure that's not the hard part.


I only know how to make noodles. Funnily enough, noodles are hard for me to eat. I have to eat them one strand at a time.


Maybe I've always known how to make noodles because I'm Chinese. So friends, the next time you come over, I'll make you noodles!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. The food at your house looks WAY more interesting than what we have around here! I'll have to talk to my human about this.

    She's not big on meat, but noodles aren't meaty, are they? Must get some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,ODY
    你真是太可愛了

    你媽那格子打的........哈哈哈哈~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete