Sunday, April 26, 2009

An apple a day keeps the doc away!







An apple fell out of Mommy's lunch box today. I found one apple just as Newton did 300 years ago. However, Newton became famous for his discovery of the Law of Universal Gravitation while I don't know whether I am famous for my discovery that apple tastes better as a whole than the apple slice that Mommy used to feed me.

Mommy says that apple seeds are bad for me, but apple itself is good. By chewing on it, my teeth get cleaned naturally (well, I am not quite sure about this part).

Besides apple, I like many other fruits, like bananas, kiwi fruits, watermelons, pears, etc. I only get a slice usually, nothing tastes better than a whole apple.

I should tell Mommy that an apple a day keeps the doc away.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. That looks YUMMY!

    Kiwi? That sounds Eeew-ie.

    I'm a big vegetable fan, how bout you? Big crunchy carrots are my favorite... asparagus is a close second. I'll have to ask my human for an apple next time.

    ReplyDelete