Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hiking at the Foothills!


Daddy and mommy took Dante and I to do some hiking at the Foothills Open Space Preserve in Palo Alto. The view was very nice, and there were hardly anyone else there!

It was really hot today, so I couldn't even make it back to the starting point! I just bummed around in the shade in soft mulch for 20 mins before moving on. Dante just anxiously waited while I gathered myself.

On the car-ride back, Dante and I were so tired that we just piled together in the car. That's my mommy in the back.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY HOT DOG!

    you should come up to Ft. Funston and play. there's no nice shady mulch, but the water is nice and chilly. oh - and i found out today that pugs can float. now i swim!

    PS: on saturday we hiked over where the cows live and saw this really funny looking black & white cat. brother dutch wanted to eat it. i wanted to play with it. we both kinda got yelled at for trying. my human said the weird cat would make us smell really bad - so if you see one next time you go hiking, don't go near it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: Hi Puglet,

    I will tell my mommy and maybe schedule a hiking with you next time?

    I enjoyed running after your brother last time. He runs so fast, and so do you!

    ReplyDelete