Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am a good boy!


I am a good boy! I know that sometimes I pout, sometimes I destroy stuff, and sometimes I pee at daddy's backpack when I am mad..., but generally I am a good boy!

Mommy came home a little bit late today, I don't know what happened. I stayed at home longer than usual. Sigh, holding pee and poo for that long is not usual, but I still managed it. I didn't get mad at Mommy today, I peed outside in the yard and inside in the box. I love Mommy! She looks tired.

After dinner, Mommy took me to a quick walk. It was very windy outside, and I liked it! Tree leaves were dancing in the wind, one more thing to chase. Then we went shopping. Sigh, why does she like shopping? It's so boring!

We came back from shopping not that long ago. As usual, I waited in the bathroom when mommy took shower till she wiped my face, but again she insisted wiping my legs and legs. Sigh, but I revenged by stealing her pantie. Speaking of pantie, daddy said that one guy returned his used yellowish underwear the other day at Costco by using a new receipt. He claimed those underwear to be defective. Yak, apparently, he doesn't want to pay for his underwear, what a cheap ass! People, don't abuse the good policies!

Mommy didn't take any new pix today, and I don't know how to use the camera. Sigh, here's one from last night.

Good night!

1 comment: