Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pix from two weeks ago




Daddy and Mommy took me to Tahoe two weeks ago. It was the first time that I saw snow. They were so afraid that it would be too cold for me; however, I enjoyed the snow very much.

We stayed in a cabin with many friends and my god-parents.

The first night, I scratched the door since I was not feeling very comfortable. The next day, I woke up super early and sniffed other people who slept on the ground just to wake them up. They were so lazy that they ignored me completely.

We are going to Tahoe again this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Ody oddly lacks genuine interests in his fellow comrades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could you get up so earlier than me, next time try not to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up with human. I just don't like big fellas.

    You mean this time? We'll see.

    ReplyDelete