Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am bored!

Can I go out?

Can Ody come out?
Please don't go!

I am totally bored, bored, bored!! I cannot go out, cannot run, cannot do anything fun...

I cannot play with Dante, because he constantly wants me to chase him. Now Daddy or Mommy plays with Dante, I am so jealous!

I start to wonder what Dante is. Want a bet? I'll tell ya tomorrow.

I watched "Marley and Me" last night. Not sure why Mommy was that sad. Marley had a good life. BTW, what's a thunderstorm? I was scared by the noise from drilling the road, is a thunderstorm worse than that?

Special thanks to Auntie Michelle and Uncle Ning. I am wearing the new collar you got for me. Sorry that I scratched the table last time. Can I still come to play?


2 comments:

  1. Dear Ody:

    You are always welcomed to our home, even though poor Rockie does not understand your warm gestures!

    Hope your Mommy will let you go out soon...

    See you soon,
    Auntie Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, Ody.

    Let's get together this weekend. I'll try not to chase you.

    ReplyDelete